Thursday, October 16, 2014

Turkey Time Freebie

Watch out.  I found another site of great digi images... Karensdoodles.com.  I picked up this cute Tom Turkey for free from her site yesterday.  I colored him with my Copics.  I then used the My Favorite Things pierced square to cut him out, and then used my Cricut machine to cut the frame.  The elegant edges cartridge has an endless selection of borders and frames. I used the stamp setting and cut the frame for the turkey.

My papers are from a paper pack that I got at Michael's probably five or six years ago.  The sentiment is from the Your Next Stamp set "Piles of Smiles" and the enamel dots are also from Your Next Stamp.  I just love all the colors and how they tied together.

Turkey Time Freebie -- Karen Doodles digi image

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment