Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Stella and Stu

In all my coloring of images for Halloween cards, my favorite has been Stella and Stu from Meljen's Designs. I made two cards and have been waiting to mail them last.  I decided I needed to color these two characters for myself. 

I used some the techniques I learned in the online Copics card class that I just finished.  Like hiding mistakes or when color bleeds outside the lines.  

I am really enjoying digi images and how I can make a scene with them.  This time I added in Nibbles the Zombie Cat and love how it turned out.  

Meljen's Designs - Stella, Nibbles, and Stu

I am not going to make this into a card, but instead use it in my scrapbook for my girls on their Halloween page.


Thanks for stopping by.  

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment