Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Trick or Treat

Copics classes have been great.  I have learned so much.  I did another Halloween card.  This time I used the Simon Says Clear Stamp Treat or Trick.  I was really struggling when I made this card. The first cat I colored did not turn out well at all. The second one was okay, but then I dropped the sentiment stamp on my card and ruined it. I was trying to do a one layer card.   I then decided to cut the second cat out and put him on an inked background.   I used distress inks to do the background.  I used my copics to color the adorable little cat.  I fussy cut the cat out and used a black marker to hide the white edges.  I did a little gray shadow shading under the cat on the inked background. I then embossed the greeting from the same stamp set. 


Close up of cat.
Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

6 comments: