Friday, October 17, 2014

Piles of Smiles

Moving past Halloween cards and on to Fall.  I recently discovered My Next Stamp and the adorable set Piles of Smiles.  I think the squirrel holding the nut is so cute.  Of course, I used my Copics to color him.

I came across a folder in a drawer with some backgrounds that a friend had given me a few years ago that she had stamped.  I wasn't really making cards then, just scrapbooking so I put them away. Well the pumpkin one was perfect for the squirrel I stamped.

I used the My Favorite Things stitched squares and the elegant edges cartridge to cut the dots borders.

Your Next Stamp - Piles of Smiles

Sorry, the picture isn't as clear as I had thought. I used glossy accents on his nose and enamel dots for his eyes.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment