Friday, October 10, 2014

One Strut Closer

I don't like to do special request cards. I didn't like it when I did other crafts either.  I prefer to just do my thing and go with it.  That being said, I have a very dear co-worker and her daughter has purchased several cards from me.  Helps to fund my new toys for craft time.  She wanted a girly, girl card for a friend as a congratulations card. 

I had this beautiful high heel silhouette image from Bugaboo Stamps.  I re-sized the image in Microsoft Word and created the phrase that she wanted.  I used the stitched ovals from My Favorite Things and cut the image and sentiment out.  I used my Circuit and the elegant edges cartridge to cut the frame for the image.  I inked the edge of the oval before adhering it to the frame.

I blinged it up with clear Wink of Stella and some rhinestones and ribbon from my stash.  The papers are from Stampin' Up and Creative Memories.  Happy to use more paper from my stash.  I hope she likes it.

Bugaboo Stamps - High Heel Silhouette

Close up showing Wink of Stella 
Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment