Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Going Batty

I used an image from my Copics class day 7 practice sheet to make another Halloween card.  The little robot guy and bat were too cute not to make into a card.  

I used paper from the Doodlebug Ghouls and Ghosts 6x6 paper pad.  I love all those papers and have used half my pad with all the Halloween cards I have done so far this year. 



The sentiment is from a sheet for sayings that I did up in Word using different fonts and saying and just printed them on cardstock.  I didn't have a lot of Halloween sayings, and decided to try out my own homemade sayings.  It worked really well.

You can see my Copics and other markers storage in the background. Day 12 of the class discussed how everyone stores their markers and how to care for your markers.  I have these great cubbies from Studio 3 and I have all my markers in them.  I have two, but am in need a third one since my marker collection has grown.  I have all my Creative Memories, Tim Holtz, Wink of Stella, and other brands in the bottom two rows.  My girls know which ones they are allowed to use, and which ones they have to ask me to use.  They are already addicted to Copics.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment