Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sydney's Birthday

Its very hard for me to believe that my baby is going to turn eight on Saturday.  Where has the time gone?  She has been doing a lot of stamping with me lately and has even been allowed to use my Copics when I am there watching over her. I found these cute little digi stamp at Bugaboo Stamps called "Birthday Monsters". They have some of the cutest stamps I have seen.  I fell in love with this one immediately.  I haven't colored a scene this full before and really enjoyed doing this one.  I can't wait for Sydney's birthday so I can give her this card.  




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jodie, Thank you taking the time to check out my blog and leaving a comment. I love looking at other crafters' blogs and seeing all the fun things that they have done.

      Melanie

      Delete