Thursday, March 6, 2014

Having fun coloring

I have been watching so many videos lately and getting all kinds of inspiration for cards.  I bought some new stamps sets from Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts.  My girls and I have been having lots of fun coloring with my Copics.  I have four cards I want to share.

The first card is made with the "little hoot" stamp set from Hero Arts.  I stamped the owls and then cut them out.  



The next card I made with another stamp set from Hero Arts called "Missing You".  I again stamped and cut out the sheep and then adhered them all.  I stamped the clouds and grass as well.

  
The next one I made with a stamp set from Hampton Art Foot Long Clear Stamps called "Warm Fuzzies".  I used my Copics again.


The final card I made was from a digi stamp I found at "Little Scraps of Heaven Designs" blog.  I used Stickles on the umbrella and rain after I colored them.  This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4.


Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie 




No comments:

Post a Comment