Tuesday, March 18, 2014

One Last Snow Day

It snowed Sunday night into Monday morning.  Schools were closed and so was my work.  While I enjoyed our snow day, I do hope it is the last one for this winter.  I am ready for spring.  My girls and I stayed in our pj's all day and just played inside.  I made a few more cards using my new stamps and a few new Copics I got at Michael's Sunday afternoon.  I had been waiting for a couple weeks for them to go on sale.  

Last week I was looking at some the cards on the Lawn Fawn Blog for inspiration.  There are so many cute ones out there.  I also had a printed a few layouts from the MOJOMonday Blog as well.  Here's what I made.


"Lil Hoot" by Hero Arts

"Into the Woods" by Lawn Fawn 

"Into the Woods" by Lawn Fawn

"Winter Owl" by Lawn Fawn

Free digi from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

1 comment: