Wednesday, June 17, 2015

More Coloring for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

I am really enjoying setting time aside each day to color.  I even made it outside Saturday and Sunday with my Copics.

Here are some of the latest images I have colored.  


Wryn Hanging - Tiddly Inks

Gardening Rascal -- Di's Digidownloads

Let's go fly a kite - Di's Digidownloads

Henry's Hazy Days - Di's Digidownloads

Ellie Elephant - Di's Digidownloads

Cute Puppy - Bugaboo Stamps

Happiness is a Beary Daisy - Di's Digidownloads

Edward Hello - Bugaboo Stamps

King of the Hill - Di's Digidownloads

My oldest daughter (aged 10) even did some coloring with me one night.  Here's her creation.

King of the Hill - Di's Digidownloads
These are for the 30 day challenge over at the Daily Marker;  
The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge

Thanks for taking the time to stop by,


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment