Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Duck Meets Spring Elephant

I made a little time to color last night.  It is one of my favorite things to do.  I found some more really cute images over at Bugaboo Stamps.  I took Jodi's Spring Duck and her Spring Elephant and decided to pair them together.  I think they are so cute together (okay so a duck wouldn't be as big as an elephant, I know that, but they look like such good friends, lol).  

Bugaboo Stamps - Spring Duck 1 and Spring Elephant 1

I used my Copics to color the images and then used some Wink of Stella in clear on the butterflies and ladybugs. Then used a little Glossy Accents.  

I made my card an A6 size so both images would fit, and just did a few lawyers of solid cardstock to finish it off.  I am entering it in the April Anything Goes Challenge over at Catch The Bug Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

6 comments:

  1. I love the stamp combo, great idea they looks like true friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what an adorable idea to merge the two images! Love your coloring and CAS design with this sweet pair, Melanie. Thanks so much for joining the April Anything Goes Challenge with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia. I find it so fun to color Jodi's images.

      Delete
  3. Sweet, adorable and cute! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...how CUTE! I had to giggle at your comment about their size. It didn't even occur to me until I read that as I was too busy saying "Awwww.." Thanks so much for joining us this past week at Catch the Bug Challenges. Please come play with us again!

    ReplyDelete