Friday, December 19, 2014

Ornaments

I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away.  I still have so much to do and a ton of it needs to be done by tomorrow afternoon (maybe finish the Santa red work pillow for my brother for the party tomorrow night).  Here are a few more ornaments I made.  I loved being able to use my stamps this year for more than just cards and tags.


Lawn Fawn

Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn

The owl ornament I modeled after a tag we made in a Copics coloring class I took in November with Sandy Allnock.  The stamps on that ornament are from Lawn Fawn.  One of my favorite stamp companies. I just adore all those critters.

The second one is the reindeer from Hero Arts and the trees are from Lawn Fawn also.  I used my white and black gel pens to add a little detail and the Lawn Fawn stitches hills for the snow banks.

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment