Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Sweater

Good morning.  I have had difficulties with Blogger and haven't been able to post.  Very frustrating, as I have made a couple cute cards in the past week. 

The one I picked to post today uses the Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer stamp.  I saw something every similar to this on line and had to make one myself.  Sorry, I don't remember the website where I saw it, or I would link it.

Hero Arts - Christmas Reindeer
 

Not sure why, but this card took me forever.  I stamped the reindeer, colored them with my Copics, and then cut each one out.  I cut a background hill out of white cardstock, and then used the tree stamp from the same set and stamped the trees in the background.  I just used Word to type and print my sentiment on cardstock.

Once together I used Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents and a white and black gel pen to add some detail.  I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment