Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Celeste

Happy Tuesday,

I was off with my girls yesterday and was able to find some time to play at my desk (of course, after I helped my youngest daughter make the things she wanted to first).  I finished a couple cards.  Today I am sharing the card I created with a digi image from Little Miss Muffett Stamps.  

Celeste Amberglow Owl - LMMS

So often I just pick an image and color it how I want to and then have to find papers and a design to finish my card.  This time, I actually picked my card design (I used MOJO Monday 432), picked my image, and then picked my papers from the Bo Bunny Pin Cushion paper pad, all before picking my Copics.  I'm quite happy with how it all turned out, and think this little girl and owl as just so sweet.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by,

Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment