Monday, February 29, 2016

Happiness is...

Oh my, two posts in one day.  I made all those cards this month during the coloring challenge and hadn't posted any of them, so I have a lot of catching up to do.  

I am entering this card in the Di's Digi Designs  two or more dies challenge.  


Di's Digi Downloads - Happiness is Beary Daisy


I love this bear.  It's the second time I have colored it; both times with Copics my favorite medium.  I used three dies in this card.  One from Lawn Fawn, one from My Favorite Things, and one from Spellbinders.  A little white gel pen and enamels dots to finish it off. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by,

Melanie 

3 comments:

  1. sooooo cute
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image ;-) Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digis "Two or More Dies" Challenge Hope you can join in the new challenge starting soon too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, I have had fun browsing through your precious cards this morning. You color so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete