Monday, November 9, 2015

Crabby Cat

Last month I participated in the challenge over at The Daily Marker and I have several colored images sitting on my desk now.  This month I am turning those colored images into cards.  Today I have Crabby Cat from Bugaboo Stamps.

Crabby Cat - Bugaboo Stamps

I love the expression on his face.  It makes me think of the Grinch.  I think this is what he would look like if he were a cat.  I did a pretty simple layout, just using a few layers of paper.

I am entering this card into the November anything goes challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie 

3 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on Catch the Bug this week, Hazel Guest DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun, Melanie. Great coloring of the Bugaboo image. Thanks so much for joining the November Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!!! A great expression indeed! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete