Thursday, July 16, 2015

Monster Hugs

Today I made a card for my sister who had a fall two weeks ago.  She is still recovering and I wanted to send her a card to let her know I was thinking about her.  I had seen a card before and really liked the layout, but of course, I can't remember who posted it and can't find it pinned on my Pinterest board.  Any who, here's my card.

Lawn Fawn - Monster Hugs

close up of the Monsters

I used the Lawn Fawn Monster Hugs stamp set and the My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 to create my card.  I cut two of the window frame and glued them together before adhering them to my card front.  

I marked the corners of the windows and stamped in the images inside each one.  I then colored them with Copics and added some details with a black gel pen, white gel pen, Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.  I had some tiny googly eyes and couldn't resist.

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment