Friday, January 23, 2015

Forest Friends

I have two daughters and both are in Girl Scouts.  I have made cards with each of their troops and it is always so much fun.  I have been asked by my oldest daughter's Junior troop if I could make Valentine cards with them this year.  I usually make about 80 different critters from the Create-A-Critter cartridge and have an assortment of bases and embellishments for them to use.  

This year I have decided to throw in all the extra stamped images I have colored while practicing with my Copics.  I have quite a few.  I then came across these super cute Forest Friends digital stamps over at Mygrafico.com and had to have them.  They were just so cute that I wanted to play with them.  So that's what I did.  I printed them all out, cut with them different dies and had a great time coloring them.  

Forest Friends - Mygrafico.com
I used all different colors just trying out different things.  I used Glossy Accents on their eyes. I hope the girls like them, mine said they did. I might try to make up one more set before we get together to make cards. Any excuse to color some more, lol.

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment