Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Meljen's Designs

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.  I spent it hanging with my girls.  We found some time to color and make cards.  We even did a little water coloring.  (Will show those later this week).  

I found Meljen's Designs last week and she has some of the cutest digi stamps over there. I picked up three Halloween ones. The first one I did is "Bad Spell".  I just love frogs and this one is just so adorable.

Meljen's Designs -- Bad Spell

The next one I did is "Mummy Dog".  I think he is just so lovable.

Meljen's Designs -- Mummy Dog
The last one I did is the "Fuzzer the Monster".  I colored him three different ways, and am showing him in green and orange.  I did blue and purple; and pink and green. He is really fun to color.  I have done several monsters this year, and I do believe he is one of the cutest.  My youngest daughter just loved him.  

Meljen's Designs -- Fuzzer the Monster
Most of my background papers are from Doodlebug Designs Ghouls & Goodies 6x6 Paper Pad.  I am just loving this paper pack.  My siblings will be getting lots of Halloween cards this year.  I am finding so many that I want to do.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment